Life Point Church
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Categories: Worship Leader
Church Size: 501 - 750
Job Type: Full-time
About Life Point Church: Life Point Church (LPC) is a life-giving, non-denominational church located in the rapidly growing Far Westside of San Antonio near Fiesta Texas and Sea World. Life Point was launched on Easter of 2008 and has enjoyed
continual growth since its inception. LPC is connected with ARC (Association of Related Churches) and the GROW Network. We place a high value on the weekend service experienca and life-giving programs for children and students. You can learn more about us
About San Antonio: San Antonio is the seventh most populated city in the United States of America and the second most populated city in the state of Texas, with a population of 1,409,019. It was the fastest growing of the top 10 largest
cities in the United States from 2000 to 2010, and the second from 1990 to 2000. It is a vibrant city with an incredible culture and draws millions of visitors each year to its many attractions.
We are seeking an energetic and creative leader with excellent vocal and musical skills to oversee our Worship and Creative teams. Our Worship Leader will lead a team-oriented ministry to provide an engaging, exciting, creative and life-giving worship experience
to ensure that Sunday mornings are an opportunity for lost people to be welcomed in to the family of God.
Our Worship Leader would ideally be:
- A Program Builder. Will consistently look for best practices and strategies to make the Sunday worship experience great. Will be focused on consistent improvement, development of new talent and regularly evaluating progress.
- A People Builder. With responsibility to lead a large team, a leadership gift is critical. The ability and appetite to love, develop and empower others is essential.
- An Incessant Learner. Consistently learning from leaders who are further along with a strong desire to grow as a leader. Have leadership energy, developmental elasticity and a readiness for what’s next.
- Relationally and Emotionally Intelligent. Exhibits relational and emotional intelligence in his/her interpersonal relationships. Positive and encouraging.
- Spiritually Vibrant. Passionately strives to live the abundant life found in Christ through a vital daily relationship with Jesus Christ and the empowerment of His Spirit.
This is a full-time position. Salary will be competitive and established by the qualifications and experience of the candidate.
In addition to submitting a resume please include a video sample highlighting your vocal and musical abilities to: email@example.com.