The Kids and Groups Pastor (KGP) reports to the Sr. Pastor. The mission of the KGP is to expand the ministry of HPC by leading, growing and continuously improving the Kids and Growth Group ministries in excellence. The overall standard is to double the
number of Kids from 20 to 40 in one year.
HPC KGP is the ministry overseer for their designated ministries. They serve as the:
- Vision-Caster for that ministry
- Support for their Team Leaders
- Developer of their Team and Ministry
- Develop teams for Kids and Groups ministries
- Pastoral care is administered for all team members
- Work with Team Leaders to set and accomplish goals.
- Provide the necessary resources to achieve goals that have been established
- Pray daily for your Team Leaders by name.
- Organize quarterly team-building rallies (hangouts) for your team, such as: picnics, parties, or other simple get-togethers.
- Guide new Team Members from entry level involvement to leadership roles in your area of ministry.
- Coordinate the recruiting of new Team members to your team.
- Reporting system and weekly status reports
- $30,000 annually
- 2 weeks of vacation
- 10 paid holidays
To apply email a resume and cover letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org