To mobilize, equip, and energize adult volunteers to help middle schoolers, high schoolers, and young adults develop a faith of their own.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a comprehensive student ministry plan that includes both large & small group environments
- Build a strong volunteer culture, ensuring that spiritually mature adults are investing their lives into middle schoolers, high schoolers and young adults.
- Help transition and connect young adults (18-24 year olds) into the life of the church (volunteering, groups, etc.)
COMPETENCIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Humble - Cares way more about the overall mission of GLC than specific career and/or ministry goals
- Hungry -Self-motivated, resourceful, willing to take charge, and able to solve problems with very little direction.
- Smart - Knows how to read people and get along with others.
- Sundays (7am-12:30pm and 6-8pm) // Mondays-Thursdays (9am-5pm)
- Currently, our middle school program meets on Sunday mornings and our high school program meets on Sunday evenings. This is flexible and may change.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary negotiable
- Health benefits
- Monthly stipends provided for both computer and cell phone
- Vacation time is liberal (basically, there is no limit to time off, other than not missing more than three Sundays a year)
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR RESUME:
- Photo (if applicable, please include spouse and/or kids)
- Personality tests (if you've ever taken any)
- Spiritual Gifts test results. You can take a free test here: https://www.lifeway.com/lwc/files/lwcF_PDF_Discover_Your_Spiritual_Gifts.pdf
- Any other test(s) that you feel would be helpful for us getting to know you (ie - work-style test, emotional intelligence test, etc.)