Reports to: Children’s Director
Weekly Hours: 24
Schedule: 12 hours weekly, 8 hours Sunday, 4 hours Wednesday night or event equivalent
We are a non-denominational church.
A win for this position: our children's ministry is running efficiently. Organized down to the smallest detail, nothing is slipping through the cracks, Sunday Services and events are happening that draw non-members, members, build relationships,
equip parents, entertain and spiritually develop children.
- Familiar with Apple Computers, Excel, troubleshooting technology, Pro-Presenter,
- Organized, hard working
- Responsible, timely, and positive attitude.
- Willing to lift some heavier objects and learn new things.
- Maintain ministry database and files for multisite use, including, but not limited to; applications, background checks, our manual up-to-date and code, registration forms, manual check-in, incident reports, service reports and all paperwork
- Work with CCB database and Planning Center
- Attend special events
- Willing and ready to teach in any classroom as needed
- Able to run registration
- Remain knowledgeable about the departments, curriculum, ministries and events and assist volunteers in preparing for services and events: copies, appointments, meetings, filling out forms, spreadsheets, returning phone calls, emails and writing letters
and other correspondence as requested
- Be able to troubleshoot technology, update social media outlets, update lessons, worship, etc in each classroom computer.
- Send out 1st time visitor cards, make phone calls, birthday cards, updating information in database, set-up/tear down all classrooms on Sunday mornings, etc.
- Maintain paid childcare database as well as conduct periodic training
- Keep Children’s areas clean and organized
- Compile and maintain a chronological planning and tracking system for all events pertaining to children
- Work with Children’s Director in organizing special events such as, but not limited to; Summer Camps, summer events, Family Sunday, Conferences, Productions, Baby Dedications, Prayer Journeys, Easter, Fall Fest, Missions month/trips, Childcare, Junior Bible
Quiz, Fine Arts, etc
- Make room reservations and room set-up requests of ongoing special events with front office admin.