The Technical Coordinator will manage and lead the production team to insure a seamless and smooth production week to week. The Technical Coordinator is also responsible for the oversight and operation of all audio, video, and lighting systems and will
help foster great opportunities for volunteer engagement and success. The Technical Coordinator will also manage the production of in-service video content to support the worship experience on Sunday and will be a creative voice through video storytelling.
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of AVL equipment used for weekend services, midweek programs, and special events.
- Provide insight and direction on live production technology trends.
- Participate in planning and production meetings for services and events.
- Coordinate post-service evaluations and implement appropriate changes.
- Serve, train, and shepherd production volunteers.
- Help curate stories and create video content for inservice media. (Baptisms, outreach, etc)
- Self Starter. You are self motivated to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions. Where others see obstacles, you see opportunities.
- Team oriented. You enjoy participating with others to accomplish more than one person could accomplish alone.
- Experience with live and post-production audio/video workflow.
- Experience with live broadcast video routers, switchers, cameras.
- Experience with programming intelligent/automated lighting systems.
- Spiritual gifts of leadership, communication, and administration.
- Demonstrated experience working independently to meet deadlines and accomplish assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated experience training others in technical equipment use.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
Previous Experience Necessary
- ETC, Martin, Chaivet Lighting Control Systems.
- Behringer X32 Audio Systems
- Lake, BSS, audio DSP systems.
- Black Magic Cameras, Switchers, Routers, Video Systems
- Media Shout, Propresenter, & Planning Center Online
- Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro
- DSLR Video Shooting, studio lighting, location sound.