There are lots of people who have a passion for Jesus and students. But GV Church is looking for a leader. You know a team player who is relational but who can also lead. And by lead we mean LEAD. No lone rangers. We need a passionate leader and pastor with
abilities to lead a team of students, parents and volunteers. This full-time position will oversee the entire student ministry (6th-12th graders). This person will create a safe environment for students all over the spiritual spectrum to take steps on their
journey with Jesus. This includes (but is not limited to) overseeing the weekly student gatherings, events, outreach, volunteers, and volunteer development. This person will have a high gift of leadership and be very relational. Building community, culture,
and trust into our student ministry and families. 3 years of experience, Bachelors Degree
• Lead the student ministry to define, communicate, and implement GV's vision.
• Represent student ministry to the staff and to other GV groups as called on.
• Guide the development of the student ministry calendar, and coordinate student ministry teams.
• Administrate the enlisting, discipling, training, and motivating of adults to serve in student ministry.
• Share the gospel with lost students and lost parents on an ongoing basis, on campuses or in their homes.
• Network with other evangelical student leaders in the community to support students..
• Coordinate the training of students to serve GV.
• Pastoring students on their school campuses and attend some activities.
• Encourage the students to experience authentic worship personally, with the student group, and with the full GV body.
• Administrate the weekly student connection (groups) ministries in cooperation with the Pastor of Small Groups
• Create the annual student ministry budget proposal and administer that budget as approved by the church.
• Create events for parents of student related to their parenting roles and events for parents and students.
• Serve as an integral member of the staff and give full support to the leadership role of each of member of the team.