Purpose: To oversee Sunday and Wednesday Evening programming to elementary students and support other functions for Calvary Kids’ programming and operations.
Responsibilities in Calvary Kids:
- Stay up-to-date on 252 Basics curriculum by visiting their website weekly and following orange leaders on various social media platforms
- Print off and bind large group, small group, and master leader guides monthly
- Monthly emails to coordinators and large group teachers of new monthly series
- Develop monthly large group visual slide shows for each classroom
- Order curriculum as necessary
- Make sure each room has all necessary supplemental resources
- Recruit year round via personal contacts, atrium presence, bulletin board, bulletin, website and social media
- Email training articles that speak to needs of ministry and develop potential training events out of such articles
- Measure effectiveness of teachers, small group leaders, greeters, etc.
- Encourage volunteers, communicating areas of potential improvement as needed
- Support Coordinators/Directors as needed on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Celebrate volunteers with yearly appreciation party
- Partner with Calvary Kids team to develop summer outreach program (KidFest)
- Develop alternative Sunday programming for purposes of giving volunteers a break
- Support Director of Family Fusion in hospitality, room and stage set-up, teaching, technology, development of bi-weekly break-out activities
- Assist Director with planning family activities, kid only activities, and volunteer appreciations and training
Calvary Kids Staff:
- Participate in weekly staff meetings
- Work together to create effective ministry to families
- Manage connections with families through check-in, emails, and follow-up
- Support Director of Calvary Kids in any aspects of ministry not mentioned
The ideal candidate has an educational background and training in teaching, bible courses and elementary ministry. Please email your resume and if you have any videos of your teaching.