The Project Manager is responsible for the execution of all assigned projects, organizing, managing and coordinating the work required to complete projects within a defined scope, quality, time frame and cost constraints. This individual serves as the key
person for all internal coordination of projects. This is a part-time Consultant position.
- Create project plans from requests. Communicate timelines.
- Input and monitor projects based on priority and available resources.
- Ensure plans and quotes are established and properly approved prior to the commencement of work.
- Train, teach, assist and implement aspects of the 8 Church Systems and Strategic Plan to staff, leaders and members within the framework of the Mission, Beliefs and the Core Values of Authentic Life Church.
- Monitor work schedules throughout project lifecycles. Track progress. Ensure all tasks are completed.
- Report directly to the Lead Pastors.
- Ensure that all leaders receive timely and appropriate project information.
- Identify break-downs/problems. Report them to Lead Pastors so that systems and plans continue to move forward.
- Lead weekly Project Status Meeting. Attend monthly Leaders Meeting when needed.
- 2-5 years experience in project management.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight schedule and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated learner. Quick to research and implement. Attention to detail. Hands-on, independent and responsible. Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Experience with project management software is a plus.
- Problem solver at heart. Innovative and creative.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. Working knowledge of MS-Office and Google Drive. Ability to learn other software when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
The submission of employer and personal references will be required.
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to:
Authentic Life Church
P.O. Box 4063
Philadelphia, PA 19118