Calvary Arlington is looking for a part time worship leader -someone who is a gifted musician (guitar preferrably) and competent leading a congregation in the worship of God.
The individual we are looking for is someone with a sincere love for Jesus Christ and His people; who has a passion for music and the role it plays in congregational worship; someone who is able to lead a small band, while at the same time working in submission
to the church leaders.
• Leading worship on Sundays as well as special events.
• Facilitating regular pratice sessions
• Recruit, schedule, develop, other musicians
• Pass a criminal background check
• Creating set lists/ chord charts in Word® or Pages®
• Must be teachable
• Must have a pastoral presence
• Must be a biblicly qualified leader according to 1 Timothy 3:1-6
• Must agree with Calvary's statement of faith
• Must be comfortable leading modern worship songs as well as traditional hymns
• Pastoral reference will be required
Please take a look at our website www.calvaryarlington.com and become familiar with us.
If you feel this would be a good fit, send an email with your resume attached and a link where we can see you leading in congregational worship or singing/playing. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include links to social media accounts.
Compensation will be negotiated based on skill level and experience.