- Produce and distribute resources in support of Living Hope Ministries and its directors.
- Record and organize weekly sermons in both audio and video.
- Export and upload files to cloud server for satellite campuses.
- Update LHM App.
- Create, edit and format graphic for weekly sermons, blog posts and newsletters.
- Provide creative direction and productions for all special events in areas such as advertisement, website, event branding, etc.
- Shoot, edit, and distribute short-form video productions for use in special events and website content.
- Design and update content on the LHM's website, while creating a consistent, uniform look and appearance throughout.
- Spiritual maturity.
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission of LHM.
- Passion to reach our community through excellence.
- Goal oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Effectively organize, prioritize and lead multiple projects.
- Efficiently manage a production schedule.
- Hands on experience with web-based technologies.
- Demonstrated design experience in print design and production.
- Attitude of responsiveness and flexibility.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Possess attention to detail, problem solving and proven design skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design (preferred).
Basic Personal Responsibilities
Uphold Biblical priorities in life, in the order outlined below:
- Growing personal relationship with Christ.
- Relationship with spouse (if married).
- Relationship with children (if applicable).