This is a creative, collaborative position, which requires superior knowledge in church production, the ability to supervise volunteers and dedication to the development of a volunteer team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate service flow generation and execution on a weekly basis; insuring that all adequate pieces are in place and reviewed including videos, in-service graphics, & communications pieces (i.e. verbal announcements)
- Communicate service flow to our satellite campuses prior to service times and immediately following to insure any changes or deviations from the planned flow are made known
- Track Planning Center Live to report actual service times and/or overages
- Debrief and communicate with Technical Director following services to make any necessary adjustments
- Attend service review meetings, service planning meetings and worship team planning meetings
- Cover production positions as needed when positions are vacant.
- Maintain ministry resources and equipment inventories for Production Arts.
- Assist with daily administration as needed
- Handle administrative and organizational needs including incoming and outgoing communications (calls, emails, mailings, scheduling, budgets, etc.)
- Balance receipts to monthly Visa bills
- Maintaining and updating ministry calendar
- Receive EMS request and maintain the team calendar. Have calendar updated for weekly production meetings
- Assist in scheduling full and part time staff as well as volunteers to insure that all worship services and special events are fully staffed.