**In order to be considered for this position, applicants must go to www.kingswaychurch.org/connect/employment and follow the insutrctions under the 'Worship Associate' job posting. Applicants will need to submit an online resume, application,
leadership and worship philosophy and link to video demo of leading worship. Thank you!**
Kingsway Christian Church | Worship Associate
FLSA: Exempt | Full-Time
Accountable to: Worship Pastor
Position Scope: Kingsway Church (10th & Dan Jones)
Mission and Purpose: To promote and model a life of joy and lead our people through worship experiences to embrace a life of celebration in becoming more like Christ. Along with the Worship Pastor, the Worship Associate is
a key driver and collaborator for all weekend and midweek worship experiences at Kingsway for adults and students.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model Christ, align with His Word and character while working as a servant-leader; have a vision to use their position to glorify God by making disciples of all nations
- Create and execute excellent worship services by partnering with our staff, volunteers, and students
- Lead and manage all day to day operations in assigned area, collaborating with others to inspire value based decision making based on our purpose and core values
- Serve as one of our primary worship leaders and instrumentalists and provide pastoral moments to the congregation
- Collaborate with the Worship Team Leader and all programming staff and volunteers to develop and execute creative and innovative service elements
- Lead Program and Scheduling for Students
- Collaborate with the Student Team Lead to enhance student programming (5th – 12th Grade) in regards to creative content
- Lead, shepherd and develop worship teams the produces multiplication and reproductive results (including worship leaders, band & vocalists)
- Handle administrative worship tasks: Prepare multi-tracks | Rhythm charts | Transpose lead sheets | Arrange parts for band/vocalist | Update & upload musical content and schedules into Planning Center | Manage copyright compliance | Maintain instruments
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 2 years worship leading experience required; degree in related field preferred
- Exceptional vocalist with a commanding stage presence and exhibiting infectious joy and energy
- Proven technical musical skills and abilities, included but not limited to: arranging music, creating charts, tracks and samples, able to lead from an instrument, band directing & basic AVL experience.
- Exhibits a strong walk with God and sets an example for family, staff and volunteers in speech, life, love, faith and purity
- Cooperative spirit and good relational skills
- Confidentiality – This position regularly handles confidential information such as Church Attendee information, family meetings, volunteer background information and medical information. It is expected to keep this confidential at all times.
- This position is considered a minister for federal tax purposes and as such, is eligible for benefits under IRS law so long as the employee meets all other IRS requirements for housing allowance.
- This position requires employee to be ordained or commissioned, or willing to become.
- Must be a member of Kingsway Christian Church and be a positively engaged participant