Please note an attached resume is required for consideration. If you can not attach your resume on this site, you may apply directly at https://reality-church.breezy.hr/
Position Summary: The right candidate will be a leader with strong capacities to connect with people, develop teams and engage congregation into worship. This person will be passionate about Worship and our Youth, and capable of overseeing
and discipling various teams. The right candidate will be excited about joining Reality where humility, transparency, teamwork, collaboration, and thinking outside the box are important values. At Reality, we exist to help people make real connections. The
right candidate’s leadership will be a catalyst to these purposes.
- An active leader in the office and on Sundays. Someone who is excited and passionate about being a key part of leading toward God’s plan for Reality Church.
- Recognize, create, and amplify a culture of worship that is unique to Reality Church.
- Work with the staff to develop creative ways to engage the congregation in worship that threads through a weekend theme.
- Grow the worship team through connections and discipleship as well as musically.
- Oversee all aspects of weekend worship including the AVL Team Leader.
- Oversee Youth Team Leader for 789, and lead a team to connect and disciple youth in grades 10-12.
We are looking for a Worship Leader who can lead the congregation in a variety of styles. We typically connect with Hillsong, Bethel, Hymns, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, Kristian Stanfill, and secular music when it fits. We worship fast, slow, loud, quiet,
full band and acoustic. The biggest thing about our style is flexibility to work with what we sense God is leading us toward on a given Sunday.
The right candidate will have the following skills, abilities, and passions:
A person who loves Jesus:
- Demonstrates an intimate connection with the Holy Spirit and a desire and hunger for more of God’s Spirit to flow through to others. Ability to be Spirit led.
- Person of prayer and intimacy with God.
- Is intentional and passionate about connecting unchurched people to Jesus.
- Ability to hear God and respond to His ways rather than our own.
- Demonstrates the fruit of the Spirit which will show the highest levels of integrity.
- Open to diverse views of theology and can move in unity with a wide range of theological perspectives.
A sense of call to Reality Church:
- Is in full agreement with Reality Church’s philosophy of ministry.
- A clear sense of passion for the local church, with a desire to see Reality Church blossom into everything God desires.
A team builder:
- Can build, develop, cultivate, and lead teams.
- Ability to recognize and cultivate potential in others, especially developing leaders.
- Ability to influence, build, shepherd, and empower teams.
- Self-starter, hardworking, do whatever it takes kind of person.
- Flexible; able to focus on what needs to happen to reach the goal, even if it is inconvenient.
- Optimistic; sees the best in others and able to deal with problems from a solutions orientation.
- Ability to think strategically, outside the box, and be creative with the strategies and ideas.
- Loves to work with people – excellent people skills.
- Ability to speak in front of others in an engaging and motivating way.
- Ability to take the lead or work in a supportive role; works well under the leadership of others.
- Believes the best in others and is not easily offended.
- Can organize and develop.
A person who is humble:
- Receives input and feedback with ease, but can work independently and drive into areas of need within the church.
- A strong desire for feedback and constructive ideas to grow; humble
Schedule: ~45 hours per week, Monday through Thursday and Sunday, with some flexibility and evening responsibilities.
- Disciple of Jesus Christ with a desire to grow
- Live a lifestyle that reflects Biblical standards
- Resident of Hempfield School District (or is willing to move)
- Attend worship services regularly and participate in the life of Reality Church
- Participate in Small Groups and Leadership Huddles
- Spiritually mature as a follower of Jesus Christ; passionate about spiritual formation
- Has a keen understanding and perception of the current culture
- Passionate about building relationships
- Good communicator; organized
- Able to build and lead a team of adult volunteers
- Fully embrace Reality Church Staff Core Values