The Grove is a small and mighty congregation dedicated to making disciples of Jesus by ‘inviting all to serve and come alive in Christ.’ We are located in one of the most diverse areas of Charlotte and work hard to authentically reflect that diversity—racially,
culturally, spiritually, economically and politically. Our congregation is built upon the gospel of Jesus Christ and the following guiding principles: 1) We believe Jesus Christ is Lord—therefore we welcome, include, respect and serve all people; 2) We are
a community of broken and sinful people who practice forgiving and being forgiven; 3) We believe God has the power to change lives; 4) We are called to be a ministry of hope in our neighborhood and 5) We seek to be led by the Holy Spirit. If you’d like to
serve a church striving, by the power of God, to live out that identity--we are looking for a creative, committed, part-time worship leader to lead our music team.
If you answer yes to all of the questions below, please call us!
If you answer yes to most of the questions below, we still want you to call us!
* A follower of Jesus?
* A team player and a team builder?
* Proficient in piano (number system, charts, sheet music)?
* Excited to work with a generationally and racially diverse team?
* Able to lead in a variety of music styles (Think: Chris Tomlin, Israel Houghton, All Sons and Daughters)?
* Computer literate (and willing to learn more and prep slides each week)?
* Available for one weeknight rehearsal and Sunday worship?
Wait! We’re not finished! Are you also:
* Comfortable speaking and praying during worship?
* Equipped with a good sense of humor?
* Able to follow the Holy Spirit’s lead in creating an authentically multi-cultural worship culture?
Find out more about the church at www.thegrovecharlotte.org
Interested? Email email@example.com