Reimage Church, a non-denominational, spirit-filled church in eastern North Carolina is searching for a Connections Pastor.
At Reimage Church, our mission is Transforming Lives and the purpose of this position will be to provide leadership in the areas of worship, production and communication of Reimage Church. Primary areas of focus will be creative ministries throughout the church
and working alongside our elder team providing care for the congregation.
A full job description can be found below.
Applications can be made by sending a cover letter, resume and family photo to email@example.com. Applications will be received through March 5th and interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis.
Reimage Church, founded in June of 1980 has been serving Greenville and the surrounding area for 36 years. We are and are becoming a diverse community of Christ-followers changing our world.
For more information about our church, please visit www.reimagechurch.com.
As a church that values diversity, minority candidates are encouraged to apply.
Creative Arts Pastor Job Description
The Creative Arts Pastor is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and oversight of the use of the arts in worship of all ministries at Reimage Church. This position includes leadership of music ministries as well as technical arts, communications
and other practical aspects of worship experiences at Reimage Church. The Creative Arts Pastor works closely with and is accountable to the Lead Pastor.
Responsible for oversight of the following ministry areas, including the recruitment and direct supervision of any ministry leaders or teams that lead these ministries:
- Worship Teams
- Stage Design
- Ministry Team-specific Creative Arts Teams
Development of Worship Services
- Participate in the planning of all elements around the chosen themes for each Sunday.
- Select appropriate media and music to fit the themes and goals for each Sunday.
- Schedule necessary worship leaders, instrumentalists, choirs, and technical arts volunteers to execute the planned services.
Instrumentalists, Vocalists & Special Events
- Recruit, train, nurture and mentor all instrumentalists, vocalists, and worship leaders
- Direct, rehearse, instrumentalists and vocalists and lead in selection, arrangements and rehearsing of appropriate special music.
- Coordinate weekly and pre-service rehearsals with worship leaders, band members, accompanists and technical arts
- Direct and rehearse all creative aspects of special events and arrange for and supervise volunteer or staff directors.
- Develop a communication team to conduct the marketing efforts of the church both internally and in the community
- Produce (or outsource) all print, web, video and social media pieces
- Oversee the production of all web, video and print media
The Creative Arts Pastor serves with the Elders to shepherd the congregation and
- Serves as a member of the Elders and on the Directional Leadership Team
- Develops and propose an annual budget for Creative Arts Department expenses
- Manages the expenses in the Creative Arts Department budget within the
- Provides pastoral care (funerals, weddings, visitation) as needed
- Other duties as required