As a church at almost 500 attendance on Sunday and a youth group of 90, we are poised to take the next step to reach our community.
We are looking for a man called by God to prayerfully and strategically lead and shepherd middle school and High school students and staff while coming alongside parents in their efforts to disciple their own teens.
General Description: To partner with students, leaders and parents in developing fully devoted followers of Christ by intentionally building students who know Christ and passionately pursuing those without Christ.
- Maintain and model a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ that is alive and active.
- Build and maintain relationships: with those at WEFC, those far from God, and those within his family.
- Continue to grow and develop in all of West E. Free’s 7 c’s, values, and professional ministry expectations.
- Continue a lifestyle of personal and professional growth.
2. Ministry Responsibilities (but are not limited to)
- Provide vision and strategic leadership for ministry to age 0- Middle School-High School graduate.
- Identify personal focus in ministry and develop paid and volunteer staff to complement areas of strength and weakness.
- Develop both student and adult leaders to multiply the ministry.
- Oversee teaching, curriculum, outreach and events for the entire student ministry (including Sunday School, small groups, etc.)
- Maintain regular contact ministry with staff, students and parents.
- Develop and equip parents to be the primary pastor to their children.
- Keep the student ministry solidly a part of the church ministry and vision (not a ministry silo).
- Refine and enhance existing student ministries and evaluate the need for different ministries as appropriate.
- Provide regular written communication and reports.
- Participate in ministry meetings as necessary.
- Must be a team player, committed to the vision of the church and fulfilling other duties as needed for the success of the entire team.
- Potentially coach/encourage student ministry leaders in WEFC church plants.
- Other duties as specified by the Lead Pastor.
We would love to connect with you and see if you are the right man for the job. Please send your resume and teaching video link to firstname.lastname@example.org.