We are looking for a dynamic worship leader who can help us create an atmosphere of worship every week. A person with the right heart and talent who can lead others to worship with a large worship team or by themselves. We are not looking for the "big show"
rather we want consistance heartfelt worship that can appeal to as many as possible, lifting Jesus high and allowing God's Spirit to work in every heart.
We are a church plant in Green Cove Springs Florida (south of Jacksonville). We are a small church but growing quickly. We are actively pursuing options for future land/building purchase. In our current facility we have one service, but we anticipate
growing to two service within the next 6 months. Our worship style is contemporary with music styles like Chris Tomlin, Hillsong United, Elevation worship, David Crowder, Paul Baloche, Passion, All sons and daughters, ect. We love new music/songs. We are
a financial strong church and we are willing to hire full-time or part-time. Pay is based on experience and abilities.
- Must have at least 2 years of worship leading experience
- Must be able to lead worship vocally and with any instrument (guitar or piano)
- Must be able to recruit, train up and coordinate a worship team of musicians
- Coordinate with audio/video volunteers
- Plan all aspects of the worship service to create an atmosphere of worship. Coordinate with the pastor on sermon topics and themes to plan a service with good flow
- Must be comfortable with technology. We use Pro Presenter. Video editing skills would be a great asset as well.
- Must be committed to the mission of RCC - To make a send disciples who love and live like Jesus. This means participating in relational environments (Lifegroups) being intentional in helping others to follow Jesus.
Please provide a resume with references as well as any audio or video of you leading worship.
You are welcome to contact John Lamaison (pastor) with any questions you might have. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com