New Hope Community Church, in Newburgh, Indiana, seeks a qualified candidate to fill the newly created role of part-time
Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry. NHCC stands by its mission, through a commitment to connecting with people, to encourage spiritual growth in Christ by sharing God’s Word. Home to a vibrant and growing congregation of 140, our youth ministry
involves 45+ youth ages 0-18 with potential for many more. Our students participate in Sunday morning and evening programming, lock-ins, outreach and school events as well as other seasonal events and programs. The Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry will be
a Christ-centered, motivated team-player who will manage a large team of volunteers to nurture youth in their relationship with Jesus Christ through discipleship and service.
The person hired for this position must be confident leading and directing students and volunteers in a variety of settings. The ideal candidate will possess strong and engaging interpersonal, organizational and technological skills with the ability to remain
professional and flexible at all times.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Seminary/Theological field preferred
• Currently ordained or able to able to attain ordination in one year
• 2+ years experience in youth ministry or children’s pastoral work
• Practical experience with children’s programming (VBS, recreational activities, camp)
• Well-versed and connected through social media and technology
• Passion for pursuing maturity in Christ
• Must pass extensive background check
To apply please send your cover letter, résumé, 3 professional references and any available work samples (sermon audio/curricula/etc.) to: The Strategic Staffing and Leadership Team at email@example.com