The Worship Pastor is responsible to oversee the church’s entire worship ministry. He will recruit, train and oversee a worship team to help lead and facilitate the congregation in worship. The Worship Pastor will plan and promote worship services that
are best described as encounters with God and to encourage the entire church family into a lifestyle of worship.
Hours: 8 – 10 hours a week
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the life, ministry and the community of the Church.
- Promote the vision and mission of the Church to further the Kingdom of God.
- Spend time in personal spiritual growth and training.
- Weekly meetings with the Pastor for evaluation and future planning of the Worship Ministry.
- Plan and lead worship on Sunday morning.
- Plan and lead special worship events such as Foot Washing service or Christmas services.
- Recruit and build a Worship Team
- Schedule and lead a practice time for the Worship Team to prepare for worship.
- Purchase supplies and materials for the Worship Ministry within the approved budget.