Please apply here: http://bit.ly/2lsI5p3
About the Organization:
In 2004, Pastors David and Nicole Crank founded Faith Church, a non-denominational Christian church with over 18,000 active members and weekly attendees. What began with just 200 people has grown to become one of the fastest and most innovative churches
in America, according to Outreach Magazine. Faith Church has multiple locations throughout the Greater St. Louis (Missouri) area and an additional campus in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Energetic and creatively unique in their approach to evangelism and outreach, Faith Church is committed to reaching new people far from God through the planting of new campuses and support of global mission efforts worldwide.
- Size: 8,000
- Theology: Non-denominational, Spirit-filled
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Denomination & Affiliations: ARC
About the Position:
The next Senior Video Producer of Faith Church will have a passion for filming and video editing, as well as strong leadership and creative abilities for the purpose of implementing the vision of Faith Church through production mediums.
The ideal candidate for this position will thrive in a collaborative fast paced environment, while maintaining oversight of projects and seeing them through completion. They will possess a high sense of adaptability, and a knack for quick problem solving.
They will be seasoned in their field with a strong capability to ‘keep the train on tracks’.
Who We Are Searching For:
The effective Senior Video Producer will achieve the following goals during the first 24 months of work:
- Host, set up, and perform video shoots both on site and offsite
- Recruit, schedule, train, and work with weekend service volunteers on a daily basis.
- Effectively work with a broad base of volunteers.
- Produce videos for weekend worship experiences, production elements, video announcements, and other projects.
- Produce videos at a rapid pace and be able to handle no less than 4 video projects per week – Number of weekly projects is season based. Some weeks could have a high number of projects and some weeks could have a light load of projects.
Formal education is not a predetermining factor in the selection of the Senior Video Producer though it is likely the ideal candidate will hold a Bachelors degree in a relevant field.
- A high level of knowledge and experience with the Adobe Editing Suite, Final Cut X, After Effects, and DSLR Workflow and Operations.
- Photoshop and Audio Software knowledge is a plus.
- Storyboard creation and ability to carry project through from execution to completion is required.
- A history of experience leading teams or groups.
About the Location:
With campus locations in several areas of St. Louis, Missouri, as well as one in West Palm Beach, Florida, Faith Church’s impact is spread across several different communities, each with their own unique stories, demographics, and benefits.
With a population of over 2.8 million people, St. Louis is the 4th largest urban area in the Midwest, and 15th largest in the United States. The city is sited near the confluence of the Missouri and the Mississippi Rivers, where the heart of the Greater
St. Louis region is located.
St. Louis is occupied by nearly 40 colleges, universities, and technical schools, some of the largest being Washington University in St. Louis, Saint Louis University and University of Missouri–St. Louis. There are numerous museums and attractions within
the city including The Gateway Arch (the tallest man-made monument in the United States), the St. Louis Art Museum, the Missouri History Museum, and the Zoo. In addition to its importance as a bio-tech and business center, the rivers and Port of St. Louis
play a large role in moving goods throughout the country. It is home to some of the country's largest public and privately held corporations, including Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Scottrade, Edward Jones, Emerson, Energizer, Anheuser-Busch, Inc., Boeing Defense,
Space, & Security, and MasterCard. The City of St. Louis appeared on top 100 lists for ‘Best Places for Business and Careers’, as well as for education.
For more on Faith Church, visit www.faithchurch.com
Please apply here: http://bit.ly/2lsI5p3