The Campus Pastor serves as the primary leader of the campus and is responsible for mobilizing and developing leaders to fulfill the mission of the church.
CORE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fuel a culture of generosity that enables the campus to meet budget every month.
- Deploy and equip volunteer leaders to build teams that help create a great first impression.
- Continually identify ways to raise the bar and challenge the status quo in every area of the campus.
COMPETENCIES & EXPECTATIONS:
- Humble - Cares way more about the overall mission of the church than specific career and/or ministry goals
- Hungry -Self-motivated, resourceful, willing to take charge, and able to solve problems with very little direction.
- Smart - Knows how to read people and get along with others.
- Sundays (7am-12:30pm) // Mondays-Thursdays (9am-5pm)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Salary negotiable
- Health benefits
- Monthly stipends provided for both computer and cell phone
- Vacation time is very liberal (basically, there is no limit to time off, other than not missing more than three Sundays a year)
PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR RESUME:
- Photo (if applicable, please include spouse and/or kids)
- Personality tests (if you've ever taken any)
- Spiritual Gifts test results. Here's a link to a free test: https://www.lifeway.com/lwc/files/lwcF_PDF_Discover_Your_Spiritual_Gifts.pdf
- Any other test(s) that you feel would be helpful for us getting to know you (ie - work-style test, emotional intelligence test, etc.)