The heart of Northside Christian Church is to connect unconnected people to Jesus Christ. We do this by connecting them to Christ, to Community and helping them live their Calling as a follower of Jesus.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our team that is passionate about connecting the unconnected, by overseeing all production elements used during our weekend services. This position will oversee several staff positions and a large volunteer
team that is responsible for making the worship services a distraction free and engaging experience.
Northside Christian Church is an independent Christian Church that is an Elder protected, Staff led fellowship 10 minutes from downtown Louisville in New Albany, Indiana with an average weekend attendance of over 5000 people.
The Production Director will oversee all live and post production elements at Northside. This will include direct oversight of our live video production volunteer team, and the staff positions of the video production coordinator (field production/post), technical
coordinator (audio/lighting) and artistic director. This individual needs to be capable of not only overseeing and executing production elements, but creating and facilitating the creation of moments that will reach the congregation in a creative way.
At Northside, the weekend services are most attendees first impression and crucial to our mission of Connecting Unconnected People to Jesus Christ. This position will be a major part of creating that impression and taking our worship experience to the next
level through video, lighting and sound. The successful candidate will be a strong team player that takes direction well. This role will report to the Executive Director of Ministries.
• Oversee production staff and weekend video volunteer teams
• Create visual video elements for worship
• Aid in the live producing of weekend services
• Spearhead the ideation and execution for creative moments in services
• Be able to both create and oversee/direct the creation of a visual worship experience
• Be able to troubleshoot and maintain a live broadcast video system
• Able to take direction and work well in a team atmosphere
• Participate in and lead production, programming and brainstorming meetings
• A desire to continuously learn and serve others
• Proficient with current design tools and media disciplines (Adobe Suites, etc.)
• Honest and trustworthy
• Integrity for work habits and results
• A strong creative eye and ability
• Appreciation for own and other’s giftedness
• On-going desire and effort to grow more Christ-like in character
• High degree of professionalism
• A team player who works well with others
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently and finish work within deadline
• Strong attention to detail
• A degree in a production area or equivalent experience
• Preferred 5+ years? of full-time production and management experience
• Extensive on-line portfolio of production examples and videos with a detailed description of the
This is our holistic direction as Church leaders and lay leaders that we’re committed to living out in our daily life. Expectations are everything and the Word leads us in this living.
• Gathering (weekend worship experience)
• Guarding (personal growth and protection of unity)
• Grouping (involved in group life)
• Giving (time, meaningful service, & faithful financially)
• Going (willing to share faith & invest well into others)
The successful candidate will be an active member of the NCC community of believers.
Interested candidates should submit:
Cover letter and resume (including references and URL for online portfolio) along with salary requirements.