This person is an entrepreneurial catalytic leader with a shepherd’s heart and a passion to lead, grow, and multiply disciples. He will serve as the Campus Pastor with leadership accountability for staff, volunteers, outreach, assimilation, discipleship,
multiplication, and shepherding.
Harvest is one church on multiple campuses with a passion for discipleship and seeing Christ transform lives.
The mission of Harvest Bible Chapel is to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20). HarvestBibleChapel.Org
- Dynamic leader
- Team builder
- Outstanding communicator
Bachelor’s Degree. Biblical or theological education would be preferred.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 5+ years leadership experience in a large organization
- 3+ staff management and the ability to drive execution with urgency
- 3+ years staff/volunteer leadership in a church
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Must be a member of Harvest or become an active member within 6 months of employment
- Natural catalyst with high sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High ability to handle confidential information