Part-time or Full-time based on level of expertise.
Crosby Church (a multi-campus church in the NE Houston area) is seeking a motivated Music Minister. Must have a heart for worship, have experience in serving on staff with a church, and have a passion to build people up and develop disciples. We are a growing
church looking for individuals that are hungry to do some great things for the Lord.
Do you want to be a part of the Crosby Church team?
If so, please send your resume with your experience, education, video and any other information that you think would be pertinent to candidacy.
You can check us out at www.crosbychurch.com to learn more about Crosby Church.
1. Must have an evident calling, quality training, and sincere passion to minister to the church though Spirit-led worship.
2. Must be a born again Christian
3. Must have at least two years’ experience in worship leadership.
4. Requires ability to play at least one musical instrument
5. Requires basic ability to use computer software, such as
5. Must be able to read and cord charts.
6. Word, PowerPoint, Excel,and Outlook.
7. Requires passing criminal, financial and sexual misconduct background checks.
•Consult with the senior pastor regarding themes of regular services, special events and programs for appropriate musical selection.
•Lead (vocally) and direct the worship at regular and special services, utilizing worship teams.
•Oversee an adult praise team/band through recruitment, rehearsals, musical training and spiritual nurture. Include praise teams as a regular part of worship where it fits stylistically.
•Enlist and use talents within the church to participate in the music ministry
•Have a general understanding of sound, lighting and worship related equipment.
•Preparing, presenting, and implementing all budgetary matters related to this ministry (with Business Administrator)
•Cooperate with the senior pastor by performing other duties when asked to do so.