Campus Pastor (Full Time) – Harvest Bible Chapel – Broomfield Campus
Since the church began in 2010, Harvest Bible Chapel Denver has seen God’s grace. What was once a small gathering of men and women in an apartment building has now grown to a congregation of nearly 1,500 worshippers at two campuses. The Broomfield Campus
was launched in the Spring of 2016 and currently has a church family of about 200.
The church is founded on Five Pillars:
1. Unapologetic Preaching (2 Timothy 4:2)
2. Unashamed Adoration (John 4:23-24)
3. Unceasing Prayer (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
4. Unafraid Witness (Romans 1:16)
5. Uncommon Community (Acts 2:42-47)
Harvest Bible Chapel exists to glorify God through the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) in the spirit of the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40). We desire to make quality disciples of Jesus Christ by Worshiping Christ, Walking with
Christ and Working for Christ.
This position reports to the Executive Pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel Denver. This person is an entrepreneurial catalytic leader with a shepherd’s heart and a passion to lead, grow, and multiply disciples. He will serve as the Campus Pastor at our Broomfield
Campus with leadership accountability for staff, volunteers, outreach, assimilation, discipleship, multiplication, and shepherding.
- Dynamic leader
- Team builder
- Outstanding communicator
Bachelor’s Degree. Biblical or theological education would be preferred.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 2-3+ years leadership experience in a large organization
- 2-3+ staff management and the ability to drive execution with urgency
- 2-3+ years staff/volunteer leadership in a church
OTHER SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS:
- Personal and growing relationship with Jesus
- Must be a member of Harvest or become an active member within 6 months of employment
- Natural catalyst with high sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High ability to handle confidential information
Weekend Worship Service – enable people to lift high the name of Jesus in worship
- Partner with the worship department and worship production volunteers to provide a high impact worship service
- Maintain Harvest standards for excellence in all elements of the worship service
- Provide the ordinances of communion and baptism for the congregation
- Provide the pastoral presence on the platform and in the lobby before/after services
- Guarantee facility services people – including clean & clutter-free spaces, security, medical response, etc.
Assimilation – create a culture that expresses “You are Loved”
- Welcome newer people into the church through greeting, conversations, follow up contacts, etc.
- Provide ways to help new people connect into the life of the church – Party, Membership, etc.
- Develop volunteer welcome teams to create a “You are Loved” culture and serve during weekend worship services – parking, greeters, ushers, Guest Reception, Walk/Work table
- Oversee the assimilation programs and database tracking systems
Discipleship – disciple others toward a growing walk with Christ
- Oversee the development of Flock Leaders and Small Group leaders through training, coaching, and connection
- Manage three kinds of adult Small Group – men’s, women’s, and men & women together
- Direct the men’s ministry
- Direct the women’s ministry through developing a leadership team
- Provide settings to help people grow in their marriages and parenting
Congregational Care – serve the body of Christ in a variety of ways
- Pastoral care through hospital visitation, weddings, funerals, baby dedications, phone calls, note writing, etc.
- Biblical counseling for people in need – usually an initial assessment appointment and then referral as needed
- Pray for and with people -- personally and through the Friendship Registers
- Help connect people with our benevolence ministry
- Develop a team of people to tangibly care for those in our body: card writing, counseling, etc.
- Provide special events during the year to help people connect with each other
Family Ministry – help children and teens to discover Christ and passionately follow Christ
- Provide clear direction for the Family Ministries of the campus and make sure Harvest standards are implemented
- Oversee the Coordinator for the Children’s Ministry for children birth through fifth grade – including Sunday AM, Wednesday PM, and special events
- Oversee the Coordinator for the Student Ministry for students (6th-12th grade) – including Sunday PM and special events
Ministry Leadership & Management – provide leadership to the leaders and ministries of the campus while submitting to Harvest leadership
- Oversee the campus staff and church office functions
- Various administrative tasks – bulletin, website, signage, church calendar, etc.
- Maintain quality control of all aspects of the church – facility, ministries,
- Ensure that proper policies are followed within the church – including offering collection, counting, and processing
- Maintain a balanced budget for the campus, payment of bills, coding expenses, etc.
- Serve on a leadership team with other Harvest pastors and under the direction of a Harvest pastor.
Full/Part time: Full time with benefits
Reporting to: Executive Pastor and Englewood Campus Pastor
Weekly Hours: 45+
Compensation: commensurate with experience/qualifications.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to include the following information.
- Position(s) for which you are applying. Please note we only need one submission per person, not per position.
- What interests you about this particular position?
- Why are you looking for a ministry position at this time?
- Why you? Why do you think you might be the right person for this position?
After sending your resume, you will receive an e-mail reply stating your information was received. If your credentials and work experience meet our qualifications, we will contact you with next steps.
Please note that all Harvest Bible Chapel staff must be members or committed to membership within three months of employment and must have a personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.