NewSpring Church is impacting the world by sharing God’s message of hope through various media outlets. We are a fast-growing church with a prime location in Wichita, KS. Every week we have 7,000 in attendance at our building, 1,200 at our online campus,
and a viewership of over 60,000 on our television broadcast. We are a growing team with a passion for creating irresistible environments that engage our world with God's Word.
We are looking for a dynamic Worship Experience Director to work with our production and worship departments to ignite a stronger musical culture with uniqueness, creativity, and excellence as well as actively lead staff and volunteers to create stronger
Serious applicant should include web links to ministries they have been involved at and services they have organized.
This person has…
- Proven track record (7-10 years) of overseeing worship in a large church setting with excellence and strong culture at the core of the ministry.
- Proven track record (7-10 years) of overseeing all AVL and production in a large church setting with a clear understanding of how people connect to key messages through the environment that is created.
- A varied taste of musical styles and influences with a proven track record of being able to execute those styles musically through bands and musician teams by developing multiple arrangements and musical charts for songs with various styles reflected.
- A desire to understand NewSpring’s culture and DNA and ability to articulate it through music and creative service experiences.
- A minimum of 4 years of college-level training.
- Convincing evidence that they are wired for details, excellence, organization, efficiency and a positive outlook at all times.
This position includes a variety of responsibility that might include as much as…
- Working with the Lead Pastor and Administrative Pastor in planning and executing worship services in 3 venues across the NewSpring campus with responsibility for parts, charts, and musical rehearsals.
- Actively leading all worship and production staff and volunteers each week including meetings, coaching, and team development.
- Assisting in developing strategic plans for large church events and services including Easter, Christmas, Mother’s & Father’s Day, patriotic holidays and more.
- Recruiting, training, building, and developing bands, vocal, production, and musician teams for all campus venues.