Northwest Christian Church is a non-denominational church located in the growing suburb of Acworth, just north of Atlanta. We are a dynamic, progressive church that is experiencing significant growth and we are in need of an equally dynamic individual to
lead Student Ministries (6th grade – college).
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following attributes:
1) Passion. You need to be passionate about the Lord, your family (especially your spouse, if married), and your ministry…in that order.
2) Clear Calling. Ministry can be hard and so you need to be called to it and you need to know you’re called to it.
3) Initiative. You must be willing to own your ministry completely, and have the drive to work with limited supervision.
4) Strong work ethic. The average work week at our church is 45-50 hours. We work hard for the Lord, but we have fun while doing so.
5) Creativity. We need an out of the box thinker who is always looking for new and different ways to reach lost people with the Gospel.
Our church average attendance is 475 and we’re growing quickly (22% last year). We need someone who can step into an already healthy ministry and take it to the next level.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. In addition to salary and housing allowance the church provides health insurance reimbursement, professional expense account, and retirement matching. We also mandate weekly days off, ample PTO, and
monthly prayer days away.
If you are interested in applying for this position and can see yourself settling in for the long haul at a church that highly values it’s staff, please send a resume, cover letter and list of at least 3 professional references to email@example.com.