The NewPointe Campus Pastor will contribute to NewPointe’s mission of seeing lives changed through Christ by serving as the lead staff position at one of our campuses. The Campus Pastor is a high caliber leader who serves as the “face” of NewPointe and is
primarily responsible for all ministry teams, programs and volunteers at the campus. This includes the role of building teams, identifying leaders, managing for quality, solving problems, championing the DNA and mission of NewPointe, and ultimately leading
people to realize and reach their full potential in Jesus Christ.
Key Result Areas (KRAs)
- Promote the unity of one church in multiple locations by implementing NewPointe ministries so that they align with organizational vision and values in a way that facilitates people movement from weekend services to a small group and/or ministry team and
transfers the global DNA to the Campus and surrounding community.
- Provide leadership, support, pastoral care and systems of care, counseling and shepherding while maintaining a passion for reaching the unchurched and achieving vision-driven growth and health at the campus.
- Identify, equip, empower, value and care for a team of high-capacity ministry leaders to provide direction, growth and multiplication of their respective areas of ministry through maintaining open lines of communication and personal involvement in their
lives and ministries.
- Provide directional leadership, input and support to global initiatives in collaboration with other Campus Pastors while creating excitement and commitment to the implementation of global decisions.
- Display commitment to excellence and sensitivity to misses with a focus on identifying and exploring areas of improvement and implementing change.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please fill out a full NewPointe application at newpointe.org/jobs.