Oversee and develop all aspects of the church's worship strategy.
- Shepherd the worship ministry.
- Provide leadership during worship services.
- Select and arrange music.
- Recruit and develop an effective worship team, including choir, praise team, band, and audio/visual.
- Ensure the doctrine of the church is reflected in the worship.
- Bachelors Degree – required or in process; Seminary Training – Preferred
- Experience in Worship Ministry leadership (volunteer or staff) – 2 years.
- Statement of faith must be consistent with, and not in opposition to, the Southern Baptist Convention’s Baptist Faith and Message, 2000.
- Evidence of a personal and thriving relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Must meet the biblical requirements for Christian leadership as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:5-9.
- Evidence of giftedness in leading corporate worship.
- Strong people skills.
- Must possess initiative, confidence, sensitivity, flexibility, and the skill to work with volunteers.
- Strong leadership skills including motivation, planning, discernment, verbal and written communication, the ability to recruit and mentor people, and the ability to handle conflict.
- Must possess good computer skills. Knowledge of PhotoShop, Final Cut Pro, MediaShout, etc. is a plus.