The Audio Ministry Leader is responsible for conceptualizing and creating an audio ministry that: enhances worship, supports other ministries and projects, builds a team of trained audio disciples, and serves the needs of the overall ministry mission and
vision of Faith Lutheran Church.
This position directly report to and supports the Minister of Worship Arts and also coordinates with other Worship Ministry leaders and FLC staff. It is the responsibility of the Audio Ministry Leader to ensure that all venues have the highest quality audio
possible and that Faith Lutheran Church maximizes current technologies in order to produce effective worship in regard to audio capability.
• Experience developing and managing audio ministries for large, growing churches
• Experience recruiting, building, and training a team of ministry disciples
• Experience planning and producing audio for live worships and events of various styles/sizes
• Experience planning, producing, and recording audio for online mediums
• Experience producing audio projects
• Broad understanding of current audio technologies, operations, and installation
• Ability to work with worship and arts leaders, sensitive to their audio needs and expectations
• Ability to work in a changing, fast-paced environment, while maintaining a positive attitude
• Ability to make decisions during time-sensitive, live productions
• Ability to work in a team environment with other ministry leaders – active contributor during production sessions, creative thinker in planning for worship/special events, collaborative leader during disciple training
• Consistently strives for excellence
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency
• Manage/produce audio technology for all services, events, online mediums, at all FLC venues and FLC-supported activities
• Ensure audio support is always present when needed and consistently high in quality
• Build and lead the audio ministry team and its disciples as follows: supervise, recruit, train, schedule, evaluate, build relationships, etc.
• Ensure all audio ministry equipment and installations are properly serviced, maintained, and compliant
• Stay current with changing audio technologies; work with Minister of Worship Arts to ensure that FLC audio equipment is the best possible
• Manage/perform installation of audio equipment for any FLC venue or campus
Compensation commensurate with experience and potential
Please send resume, salary requirements, and audio project examples, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org