The IT Technician provides support for Apple and Windows devices and various technology systems, including live streaming and webcasting. Responsibilities include the following:
- Support for computers, mobile devices and users, including provisioning new computers, managing upgrade paths, software installations, printer management and related support and helpdesk functions.
- Managing ministry-specific IT assets, such as check-in kiosks, giving kiosks, point-of-sale systems, media duplication and storage.
- Assisting and supporting live streaming, webcasting and similar technologies.
- Managing technology inventory, purchasing and deployment.
- Collaborating with the network and server engineering teams.
- Must possess excellent customer service support skills.
- Experience with provisioning, troubleshooting, and deploying software at an organization-wide level is a plus.
- Apple experience is a plus.
- This position may be a support-only technician position or a management position based on individual skills and experience.