An independent, non-denominational, Bible-based, evangelical church in Southwestern Pennsylvania seeks a full-time pastor.
- Provide leadership to effect spiritual growth in our members and numerical growth in our congregation
- Present Sunday morning sermons that are scripturally based, relevant to our present needs and inpiring to a broad segment of our congregation and community
- work cooperatively with the Church Council and Committees assuming spiritual leadership of our church
- Provide general pastoral services including weddings, funerals, counseling, teaching, visitations, etc.
Skills/Strengths Desired: Biblical preaching, Evangelism & Discipleship, Counseling
Experience: 1-5 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's from a Bible College, Theological Seminary a plus
A brief description of the kind of person we are looking for:
- able to come along side and encourage
- able to disciple
- able to relate to both young and old
- outgoing personality
The current salary and benefit package for the Pastor provides an acceptable living allowance for the surrounding area.
Central Fellowship Church is an independent, non-denominational-Bible-based, evangelical church located in the city of Connellsville, which is in Southwestern Pennsylvania along the banks of the Youghiogheny River. We are seeking someone
who will inspire our congregation to become the church that God wants it to be.
Links to sermons would be appreciated.