Bright Hope Fellowship, a BIC church located in Middletown, PA, is seeking a part-time Children’s Ministry and Event Coordinator to lead, mobilize, and equip teams to facilitate children’s ministry for Birth through Grade 5. This person will also be responsible
for planning and overseeing events as assigned, including Vacation Bible School. We are not able to provide support for a full-time position at this time; this is a stipend-based (not hourly-based) position.
The successful candidate will have great passion and some level of experience working with young children. Bright Hope Fellowship is seeking to re-start ministries to the next generation beginning with young children. The successful candidate will be able
to give the energy and time necessary to help build a Children’s Ministry from the ground up and be highly involved in the Church’s efforts to reach out to young families in the area who need Jesus’ love and grace.
- A Fully Committed Follower of Jesus Christ
- Align with the Core Values, Beliefs, and Teachings of the BIC and Bright Hope Fellowship (http://bic-church.org/about/beliefs/default.asp).
- Must Successfully Complete All Background Checks Required by Laws of the State of PA for having regular contact with children and any associated laws.
- Will Commit to Bright Hope Fellowship as his/her Church home.
- Will Report Directly to the Lead Pastor.
- Has some significant experience working with children ages 0 – 11.
- Able to work at a high level of energy and has great passion for kids.
- Will provide 1 Character Reference and 2 Professional References Along with Application.
This position is part-time; the candidate will need to have or obtain his/her own health insurance. Life experience, having a 4-year degree, or having other degrees in the area of working with children will certainly give greater chance of success. Please
submit resume and references electronically to email@example.com