The Director of Assimilation & Ministry serves on the Directional Leadership Team and is responsible for developing, coordinating and executing a comprehensive plan to move guests & regular attendees into membership, growth track, small groups & teams.
Salary Range & Compensation: $35K-$50K/year based on experience. +health insurance.
Small Groups & Teams
- Provide leadership & oversight to small groups environment
- Provide leadership & oversight to teams environment
- Oversee all follow up (com card follow up, initial contact follow-up & systems)
Growth Track & Assimilation (Next Steps, Faith Steps & Lead Steps)
- Recruit, equip & care for Growth Track teams.
- Oversee all Growth Track events
- Manage & innovate Growth Track Systems for Span of Care.
- Oversee Membership, Child Dedication & Water Baptisms
Directional Leadership Team & Special Projects
- Attend all Directional Leadership Team meetings & work with other DLT members to accomplish goals
- Work on special projects assigned by DLT & SP
- Work alongside SP and DLT to design, implement and execute assimilation initiatives
This document provides an “At A Glance” view of this position. For more information about our church, visit www.vintagechurch.cc and to apply, fill out an online application at: vintagechurch.cc/employment to
start the process.