Do you want to leverage your leadership and music gifts to attract and develop other musicians, create amazing environments for worship, do some recording, have fun working with others and don’t mind being paid for it - then you should call us!
We are asking God to bring us someone who is excited about leading our church in worship and reaching the increasingly diverse people that God is bringing into our region. Here’s the basic layout of what we do:
- Four services with about 250 in each service. In other words, we don’t have a big venue that holds 2,000+ people. We have two venues – one more traditional in style and one more contemporary in style. All of our services have a more intimate feel to them.
- We have a core team of member-musicians but we also pay musicians when we need to because we are striving for a level of excellence that sometimes demands we supplement our team with “professional” musicians. We are within 3 miles of Azusa Pacific University’s
music and worship programs. We are looking for someone who can build teams and leverage the talent of nearby musicians.
- One of our services is in Spanish. You don’t have to speak Spanish for this job – most of our Spanish congregation is bi-lingual.
- One of our services is very traditional but you don’t need to know all the hymns or play the organ for this job.
- We are growing in our capacity and technology to create live and on-line versions of our worship, but are looking for someone who can help us keep growing.
We are growing and we have a big vision to reach our community. So if you are a person who likes to grow and looking to invest your heart and soul into a local church community then come talk to us. Send a cover letter, resume and links showing your worship
leadership to Rick Langeloh, Executive Pastor, at email@example.com