We are seeking a dynamic individual who will creatively lead the contemporary worship at CCC. This is a great opportunity to work in a family-friendly community as a team leader, with people who have a heart for seeing others come to know God and grow in
The Director of Contemporary Worship is responsible for providing the necessary expertise, guidance and planning to develop and implement adult worship in our contemporary service. This position will focus on planning, rehearsing, leading worship, recruiting
volunteers. This position will also provides administrative oversight to the Sunday morning worship experience and special events including weddings, funerals and seasonal events. This position will also be responsible for the design and creation of most
all of the videos and graphics as well as web and print communication utilized at CCC.
- A committed Christian who is deepening his/her personal relationship with Jesus Christ and modeling this to others.
- Contemporaty Worship Band experience
- Knowledge of a wide variety of musical styles and the ability to teach these varying styles to members of the worship team and the congregation.
- Able to lead worship with courage and humility to accomplish potentially competing goals of attracting new people and encouraging mature believers.
- Proficient in media & design programs
- Graphic Design experience a plus
- Possess effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Possess a positive attitude.
- Act as a Spiritual Leader for the contemporary music ministry volunteers.
- Work with the worship team, technical support team and congregation to assure the success of a relevant and authentic worship music ministry.
- Prepare members of the worship team spiritually and musically and direct the weekly worship services.
- Collaborate with the Lead Pastor by selecting music that reflects the theme and message for each Sunday services.
- Prepare worship order each week in a timely fashion.
- Plan and lead God-focused worship.
- Lead with humility.
- Encourage participation.
- Integrate multi-sensory ideas into worship, as appropriate, such as creative use of lighting, symbolic objects, or physical actions to perform.
- Coordinate for guest participants, when needed, and their compensation, within budget.
- Take initiative by being creative in the development of seasonal worship services.
- Be responsible for the appearance, sound and delivery of the worship team.
- Recruit new members of worship team.
- Purchase music and supplies, within budget.
- Perform the duties of the position in a cordial and cooperative manner with the Lead Pastor, Staff, Congregation, and members of the worship team.
- Attend a meeting at a minimum of once a year with the Lead Pastor for an ‘Annual Performance Review’.