**APPLY for this POSITION HERE:
POSITION TITLE: Student Pastor**
LOCATION: Ann Arbor, Michigan
SALARY RANGE: COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
WEEKLY ATTENDANCE: 400
MinisterSearch (www.MinisterSearch.com) is partnering with a loving church that will help you flourish as they reach their county, region and the world. This church has a growing and dynamic team
with a clear vision for the future, and they are primed and positioned for growth. They want a Student Pastor to become a key player and senior leader there. This is a great opportunity to live your passion to see students connected to the mission of Jesus,
to find a place to belong, and to advance a vision that calls people to grow in love and outreach.
This is a contemporary-minded staff and church with a friendly environment. They are committed to teaching the Bible and leading people to truly know Jesus. While they strive to have global impact, they know it starts with deep relational connections in
their own community. This church is a very accepting community of believers. They love their community and have established a great rapport with their neighbors. They are nestled away on a gorgeous piece of property just minutes from the University of Michigan
which gives them a huge platform for ministry.
Affectionately referred to as “A2” by the locals, Ann Arbor is a flourishing community. The A2 area is the state’s rare jewel: a smaller, friendly town with big-city sophistication; a world-class educational and high-tech research center nestled in a quintessential
college town; a close-knit community of charming neighborhoods with a rich mix of cultures. Described as an urban oasis, the A2 area is also the perfect four-season destination for outdoor enthusiasts. You’ll discover golf courses designed by legendary architects,
trails groomed for hiking and cross-country skiing, some of the best canoeing and kayaking in southeastern Michigan along the nationally recognized water trail — the Huron River. In the fall, each football Saturday brings more than 100,000 people to town for
tailgating and to fill “The Big House” to watch the University of Michigan Wolverines.
The list of accolades for A2 is quite lengthy. It includes such things as Best Place in the US for K-12 teachers to Live and Work, several of Ann Arbor's high schools ranked in the Top 15 in Michigan, one of the 10 Best College Towns, and Most Educated City.
Education is an absolute priority for this city.
- Primary teacher/leader for Middle School and High School
- Member of Pastoral Team
- Weekly mid-high and high school venues, leader development
- Delegation and consistent communication with parents and staff
- Connect with students far from God and develop a close and living relationship with Jesus Christ
- Manage database and communications with students and parents
- Champion all youth events, venues, initiatives, retreats, etc.
- Work collaboratively with current staff team
- Graduate theological education strongly preferred
- Proven track record of reaching students and growing and leading a student ministry
- Culturally fluent and comfortable around a diversity of opinions and interests
- Relates well to parents and students
- Humble, flexible, hard-working, influencer, chemistry and culture fit
- Able to advance a vision that calls people to grow in love and outreach
**APPLY for this POSITION HERE: