Fellowship Bible Church (Benton Campus) is looking for a full-time director of Children's Ministries.
This position would:
* Lead and direct all ministries under Fellowship Kids which includes: Nursery & Preschool, Elementary (K – 4th), Fifty-six Preteen Ministry, Special Needs and newborn care.
* Lead our outreach ministry of Fellowship Kids which includes: EPIC afterschool (a once-a-week afterschool program ministering to a local apartment complex) and ministry to local elementary schools.
* Shepherd and oversee the FSK Team
* Cast vision for how FSK can align with the church’s mission, vision, and values with large emphasis on parent discipleship.
* Provide organization and oversight to all ministry areas in FSK, so that we operate efficiently and effectively
* Establish and manage the budget for FSK
* Plan and coordinate FSK Volunteer Training and maintain coaching structure with volunteers.
More about Fellowship:
In the late 1960s a group of students at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville were inspired with a vision for a new kind of church. This band of friends believed that God had given them a vision for doing something spectacular in the name of Christ.
In 1977, the group with fewer than 30 worshippers began meeting in a home in Little Rock. On August 21 of the same year, Fellowship Bible Church held its first official service at Little Rock’s Anthony School.
In the 1980's as the church grew, services moved to the Pulaski Academy gymnasium then again to a local movie theatre. In 1985, Fellowship built its own worship center and by the mid-90's five free-standing buildings formed the church. Fellowship’s leadership
began considering how it could make a greater impact in the communities around the Little Rock area, so in 2004 Fellowship became a multisite church launching it’s first campus in Benton and just three years later launching another campus in Cabot. Fellowship
was now ‘one church in many locations.’
In May of 2008 Fellowship moved to its current facilities believing once again God had provided for our needs as a growing congregation. Over the years Fellowship has been involved in ministries around Arkansas and throughout the world. We have been used
by God to plant churches, partner with other ministries across the globe, send and support missionaries, and provide resources for outreach and discipleship. The means and methods of ministry may have changed over the years but our passion and vision have
remained the same and burns as bright as it ever has. We want to be a people of God who make disciples who live by His grace and for His glory at home and across the World!