To provide an environment at Emmanuel Community Church for children to grow in their knowledge and walk with the Lord and to partner with parents as they become the number one spiritual influence in their children’s lives.
Direct Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Living a life of holiness
- Assist in overseeing all educational and equipping opportunities for kids
- Contacting parents and children for care and guidance
- Enlisting, training, and oversight of all preschool children’s ministry volunteers
- Assist with outreach events including VBS
Oversees the following Children’s Ministries:
- Preschool Sunday school
- Preschool worship
- Nursery ministry
- Midweek Nursery & Preschool programming
This position will report directly to the Pastor of Children’s Ministries
Talents/Abilities: To relate well to children and parents, and to have the ability to organize, direct and motivate people toward leading and teaching in children’s ministries. Must be responsive and have a heart of service. A good candidate will have the
ability to work well in a team environment.
- College Degree Preferred
- We will help and encourage work towards a Master’s Degree.