The Youth Worship Leader serves as a member of the ministry staff at Impact Fellowship Church, under the supervision of the Directors of Worship Arts and the leadership of the Lead Pastor. The Youth Worship Leader will work under the vision and direction
of the Impact Student Ministries Pastor.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work alongside the Youth Pastor and Directors of Worship Arts in aspects of planning and programming.
- Abide by Impact’s Cultural Values
- Lead OR facilitate leadership for weekly youth services.
- Be prepared to be trained in using ProPresenter, Byron (lighting console), and Ableton for entering lyrics and sermon notes, programming light cues, and loading clicks and tracks.
- Be prepared to be trained in using Planning Center Online for scheduling band and tech volunteers (adults & students) and uploading chord charts and MP3s.
- Set stage weekly.
- Attend collaborate planning meetings with the leadership team.
- Manage a weekly rehearsal.
- Continue in recruiting and developing students to be a part of worship and tech teams.
- Invest in the spiritual growth of students.
- Be able to give one-on-one coaching if needed.
- Attend youth camps and retreats as a volunteer if possible.
Hours: approximately 10/week
To apply, please submit resume, references and video of worship leading