Beulah Alliance Church invites applications for the full-time position of
Youth Pastor at our West Campus location.
This position is responsible to collaborate with the NextGen Team by providing pastoral ministry and leadership support in the execution of youth ministry. This position is primarily responsible for the leadership of Beulah’s youth outreach programs but
also aids in overall ministry as youth and their families connect, grow, and serve.
We are looking for a highly relational individual who is passionate about youth knowing, loving and serving Jesus in an Eph. 4:12 ministry environment. They will demonstrate an outstanding ability to lead, recruit and build volunteer teams, coach leaders
and exhibit excellent time management skills. The successful candidate will have excellent computer skills especially in the area of social media communication as well as strong interpersonal and written communication skills. In addition to being adaptable
and open to change, the incumbent must be a creative thinker able to manage multiple tasks. They will possess 5 years of experience in a related field and a demonstrated ability to effectively lead groups of students and adult volunteers. Primary spiritual
gifts: evangelism, leadership and encouragement.
The Youth Pastor is responsible to/for:
Overall Youth Outreach Programming
- Plan and execute youth ministry outreach events in conjunction with teams of students and adult volunteers so that new non-churched youth get an introduction to the church community in a fun and positive way.
- Create and execute an integration plan for new youth who attend outreach events into the deeper youth ministry community and promote and communicate outreach events to youth, families and leaders.
- Provide pastoral opportunities for youth to make first time or recommitment decisions to follow Jesus Christ and evaluate and modify youth outreach programming for optimal effectiveness.
Youth Outreach (Alpha) School Programming
- Recruit and train students to lead youth outreach programs in their local schools.
- Provide youth outreach resources and tools to students running youth outreach programs.
- Coach youth outreach students in their leadership of the program.
- Create and execute an integration plan for new participants of youth outreach into the youth ministry community.
- Evaluate and modify youth outreach programming for optimal effectiveness.
Overall Youth Ministry Support
- Report progress and effectiveness of youth outreach and youth outreach programming.
- Support the leadership of weekend and midweek ministries as directed by the youth ministry team lead.
- Recruit and coach adult volunteers and provide pastoral care for students and families.
- Develop a healthy relationship with other departments through occasional shared projects and through day to day interactions.
If you believe that God may be calling you to this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.