Are you energized by growing environments? Generation Church in Mesa, Arizona was listed as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Churches in America in 2016 by Outreach Magazine and currently has around 1200 people in Sunday attendance. We exist so that people
far from God can experience new life in Jesus Christ. We’re a loving church that “unchurched” people love to attend. We are searching for a Worship Pastor who will lead our worship department, but also serve in the larger vision of the church.
The Worship Pastor will lead worship in the "Live" services which features the most contemporary worship from Elevation, Hillsong, Vertical Church band, and more. The Worship Pastor will oversee and develop the worship leaders in our "Traditions" services
which features a blend of hymns and choruses. Check out some of the songs currently in our spotify playlist in the "Live" rotation.
The Worship Pastor will work in direct conjunction with the Lead Pastor and implement his vision for the worship ministry of the church. The Worship Pastor will work directly with our Technical Director to coordinate worship service elements. Generation
Church places a high emphasis on excellent & passionate worship ministry. This position offers salary, health, and retirement benefits.
- Exemplify a life of honoring Jesus
- Manifest a generous spirit and enthusiastic attitude
- Possess an obvious commitment to personal growth and spiritual discipline
- Show a history of successful team building
- Able to grasp technology and new innovations and integrate them
- 2-3 years full-time, paid experience as a Worship Leader or Pastor in a church of 500+ or larger, or equivalent position
- No formal education is required, but music proficiency and professional communication is expected.
- If married, a spouse with the desire to participate in the ministry of the church
- The ability to develop and lead a multi-site worship ministry
- experience using click tracks and loops
- 60% of the job is managing and overseeing the worship ministry for the Sunday experience
- 30% of the job involves team-building and training up worship team members and musicians
- 10% of the job involves other responsibilities based on personal gifting and needs of the church
To apply, please do the following:
- Submit a resume with references + current photo
- Submit a link to at least 2 worship leading videos
- Submit any personality (DISC) or leadership profile-type assessments
- Submit links to social media accounts (made public)
- Submit a video introduction from you and your spouse *not necessary, but appreciated*
- All submissions must be complete and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org