The Pastor of Student Ministries is a campus-specific position that provides pastoral and program leadership and support for students and their families from Middle School through College.
1. Lead a ministry of the Word and prayer toward the students of The Orchard.
2. Oversee the ministries to students which include Sunday morning classes, mid-week youth groups, and other special events throughout the year.
3. Recruit, screen, train, and manage adult and youth volunteers for the various roles within the student ministries.
4. Establish a welcoming presence through warm greetings and follow up with new families.
5. Other duties as assigned by the Pastor of Outreach.
• 3-5 years of student ministry experience desired
• Must be available to work Sundays from 7:00 am – 12:30 pm.
• Ability to organize, analyze, and execute tasks in a timely manner
• Exercise discretion and good judgment in personal contacts.
• Ability to communicate effectively with management, members, and volunteers
• Demonstrate professionalism through appearance, attitude, personal interactions
• Self motivated and able to initiate projects and work independently
• Computer literate in order to complete necessary tasks within software applications
• Positive and supportive attitude
Interested candidates please contact Beth Acosta at 224.764.4082 or email@example.com