We are seeking a Director for Youth and their families to lead a comprehensive ministry with youth in grades 6 through 12. This person will lead all aspects of our student ministry, to include:
- Providing vision and leadership to our teens, their parents and the local church body.
- Developing an intentional scope of curriculum that will span the seven years a student is involved in the ministry.
- Recruiting and providing ongoing training to volunteers.
- Deliberately building relationships with students, their families, and the broader church body.
- Providing pastoral care to youth and their families.
- Equipping and supporting parents by any available means.
- Making use of technology to create effective forms of communication to the youth, their parents, church body, and local community.
- Integrating young people into our multigenerational church.
- Creating a culture of attending Summer Camp and retreats.
Preference will be given to candidates with a bachelor’s degree, at least five years of fruitful experience in student ministry and experience in a mid-size church (300-700). We are looking for a proven leader, with vision, who excels in communication and
The ideal candidate will be strong in their faith, have a passion for teens, and fit well with our existing ministry staff. He or she will be strong in building teams, attracting new students, and providing discipleship opportunities for our students.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com