The role of the Communications Director is to oversee the communications strategy of Ingleside Baptist Church under the direction and leadership of the Executive Pastor. The Communications Director will lead all components of communication and marketing,
adding inspiration, motivation, and clarity to church media.
Manage and create a communications strategy and system which encourages a consistent experience across multiple touch points, including websites, print, promotions, social media, design, video, brand management, and media relations.
This position requires an individual who can take a creative idea from concept to reality through the production of original content via video, photography, and graphic design.
- Committed follower of Jesus, who is willing to support the belief, purposes, and vision of Ingleside
- 3+ years experience in organizational communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable competency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Degree in media, communications, or similar field
40+ hours per week
Time for this position would include Monday- Friday office hours, occasional Sunday programming, and occasional ministry-specific or church-wide events.
Job Type: Full-time