Position Title: Winter Garden Campus - Worship Director
Reports To: Campus Pastor
Supervises: Worship team members
Job Summary: To encourage, care for, and lead the members and families of the Winter Garden campus worship and production team. This position plans and structures the Sunday services for the Winter Garden campus, working directly with the Campus Pastor and
Network Worship Staff. He/She is responsible for leading/directing musical worship at all Winter Garden campus services and events, and serves with the other worship pastors/directors for all-campus events.
Job description and responsibilities:
- This position is full-time and will require an average of 40+ hours per week
- Oversee campus musicians, vocalists, production technicians
- Plan and structure Sunday services at campus.
- Work alongside the campus pastor and network worship pastors to gather readings and appropriate song selections.
- Program weekend software that will be used in service (including: Ableton, Reason, and ProPresenter, Etc.)
- Maintain and assemble any necessary musical or production gear.
- Attend weekly and quarterly Grace Church all-campus staff meetings
- Attend weekly Worship Leadership Team meeting.
- Edit weekly sermon audio and send to Communications Director for online media.
- Schedule and lead band rehearsals (if applicable)
- Meet with and support current and potential team members
- Facilitate team communication.
- Send weekly song and production notes explaining arrangements and ideas for the Sunday service
- Send a Sunday follow-up/review email to scheduled team members
- Post service video to Vimeo channel for team review.
- Schedule campus team members
- Plan and design special Winter Garden campus services: Palm Sunday, Easter, Fall Kick-off, etc.
- Work with other campus worship pastors/directors in planning and implementing all-campus events, including Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Vision Nights, etc.
- Serve at the Edgewood campus on a regular rotation as set by the Worship Leadership Team.
- Conduct new team member auditions and interviews.
- Schedule coaching sessions with current team members to help encourage musical and professional growth.
- Encourage and care for campus team members on a regular basis. This includes meetings, emails, phone calls, etc.
- Contribute to campus growth by engaging in the local community.
- Anything else as directed by the Campus Pastor.
- Oversee scheduling communion servers at campus level. Maintain quality and excellence of communion table set up and appearance, making sure it meets the standards as set by Grace Church.
- Follower of Jesus.
- Firm understanding of music theory.
- Completed Discover Grace course and signed the membership form, acknowledging acceptance of Grace’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- 18 years or older
- Experience and proficiency in at least one melodic instrument, such as guitar or piano.
- Basic knowledge in audio, lighting, and video equipment.
- Good understanding and acceptance of biblical theology.
- Willingness to grow and learn. Must be teachable.
- Willingness to lead and care for people.