Worship Leader (Spring Hill)
The Worship Leader will lead and oversee technology and worship across the Spring Hill Campus. The primary objective is to ensure that all service elements contribute to creating an atmosphere conducive to worship.
Planning Center Online
- Manage all musical aspects of GCC's multi site’s Planning Center Account
- Confirm that all songs and creative element times are accurate for the weekend
- Schedule worship/tech team months out and confirm that all positions are filled
- Plan out future series creative elements to share possible ideas during the creative brainstorm.
- Assist creative elements for the Spring Hill campus to confirm quality is accurate and is on schedule
- Manage/assist all content for the weekend services, assuring that all content is complete and to the desired caliber.
- Ensure that all music elements including loops, prompter slides, center screen lyrics, center screen videos are properly loaded and ready for the weekend.
- Prepare and print service notes for FOH volunteers.
- Adjust Ableton file: ensure correct outputs, locators, audio files, key, additional midi cues, and control for volunteers.
- Adjust ProPresenter Playlist: ensure correct chords, lyrics, graphics, videos, and network connection.
- Establish and maintain a high level of quality and excellence within the worship bands.
- Provide scheduled training for musicians and vocalists.
- Schedule and direct weekly band rehearsals.
- Work with the Creative Arts & Communications Pastor to discuss best options for volunteer spiritual growth.
- Assist Creative Arts & Communications pastor in sharing weekly devotionals for the Creative Arts Volunteer team.
- Identify, recruit, train and encourage volunteer positions that fall within the Creative Arts department.
Manage Worship Center
- Ensure that the stage and side stage(s) are clean and organized prior to rehearsals and services.
- Ensure Spring Hill campus technology is up to date and in good working condition.
- Continued knowledge of current and future trends in lighting, video, audio, and staging.
- Establish and maintain a level of quality and excellence within the tech team.
- Ensure that all technical elements are scheduled and coordinated for all worship services and special events.
- Assist the Technical Director with necessary upgrades
- Manage all elements that happen within the Worship Center to assure that everything is at the desired brand and quality of Generations.
Qualifications & Gifting
- Ministry area/Department: General staff/Creative Arts
- Position: Worship Leader
- Accountable to: Campus Pastor
- Ministry target: Members of congregation/surrounding community
- Position is: Part-time, 20 hours (More hrs during seasons)
- Position may be filled by: Church member or outside party
- Minimum maturity level: Solid, very mature Christian
- Spiritual gifts: Pastoring/shepherding, administration, evangelism
- Talents or abilities desired: A desire to minister to people, organizational skills, experience in leading worship, leadership ability, good communicator
- Best personality traits: Humility, dependable, discreet, outgoing, compassionate
- Passion for: Ministering to people, shepherding a church and influencing the community for Christ
Please turn in Resume with video/audio samples if available to email@example.com