Oversee all worship arts ministries of the church
- Lead the church in an understanding and experience of worship.
- Recruit and develop teams and leaders with a passion for God, an eye
and ear for artistic and musical excellence, and a heart for people.
- Select music, artistic, and liturgical elements and oversee rehearsals,
- Oversee special events – Christmas Eve, church musical productions,
- Be a true worshiper in private as well as public.
- Love the local church and its mission to the world.
- Have a developed biblical theology that informs a philosophy of worship.
- Attract and develop godly leaders in worship ministry.
- Mentor undergrad Worship Arts interns.
- Leadership experience in Worship/Arts in a larger local church setting.
- Be proficient in contemporary forms, but also ancient/modern, hymnody,
classic, gospel, etc.
- Build teams with a high level of spiritual preparation and artistic excellence.
- Demonstrate solid administrative and people skills.
- An advanced degree in music, worship, or theology is preferred.