This position requires a minimum of 5-10 years of experience as a senior leader in a church or
corporate business environment. Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology,
or other related field is required. An MBA is preferred. This individual must have a proven track
record of effective leadership, judgment, above reproach character and lives a life of spiritual
maturity by faithfully attending church, prayer/devotional life, tithing, serving and growing
spiritually with others. Must be personable and engaging, must work well with others in teams,
must maintain a high level of character, integrity, proficient computer skills, able to multitask and
must be able to maintain confidentiality in areas such as financial records, counseling situations,
human resources and other private matters. Exceptional leadership, administrative,
organizational, and developmental skills are essential in this position to be successful in building
and expanding the ministry of Victory Church.
The Executive Director of Operations serves as a growth catalyst for ministry by organizing,
developing teams and administrating the overall operations, administration and finance of the
church. This person will provide leadership and oversight of the organization through the
admin/operations department to support each campus in fulfilling the mission, vision, strategy
and values for Victory Church. The operations plan must insure financial, operational and
administrative support, and be infused with the mission and values of Victory Church. This
person will be under the direct supervision of the Lead Pastor and work in cooperation with the
Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
The Executive Director of Operations is tasked with the leadership, development and
accountability of the primary areas of administration, operations and finance. They will ensure a
growing and reproducible model is developed for the organization and Victory Church
campuses. They will provide a model for each campus that includes the necessary tools,
resources and training for an overall effective plan and the campus pastor will be responsible to
effectively execute any necessary plans at each campus. This person will establish metrics for
success, short and long term goals in conjunction with the Lead Pastor and SLT, and will
empower their team to achieve these agreed upon metrics/goals.
• Collaboration with Victory Church’s SLT for the purpose of shaping, and outlining the
vision and execution of the vision at existing and future campuses (once a week and
• Ensure the operational readiness of the church through leadership and oversight of the
support staff, and ministry partners (non-paid staff) performing duties in administration,
finance, human resources, IT, communications, security and facilities management.
• Collaboration with the Victory Church staff for the purpose of execution and evaluating
success of their departments' support of the campuses (once a week).
• Part of the weekend experience team: Ensuring excellence and execution of the
weekend as necessary.
• Work with Executive Pastor of Ministry and staff to provide oversight and development of
the ministry budgets and as it pertains to existing campuses and new campuses.
• Support the Lead Pastor in the accomplishment of the church’s mission through ministry
effectiveness evaluation, discernment, decision making, planning and overall direction of
• Facilitate the annual strategic planning process including evaluation of ministry
performance; review of mission, vision, and core values; development of key objectives
and tactics; and establishment of three year goals.
• Establish and maintain a set of key performance measures (KPMs) that provide the
Lead Pastor and church staff with ongoing visibility of the effectiveness of all functional
areas of the church.
• Develop annual financial plans that fund the accomplishment of the strategic plan and
meet critical financial objectives such as established cash reserve levels.
• Champion the development of infrastructure by all ministry and support areas that
supports healthy, long-term growth of the church.
• Provide oversight of the church’s building programs including capital fundraising
campaigns, master planning, design and architecture, contractor selection, and
• Perform other duties as assigned.
In addition to your resume, please fill out an application for employment which can be found at victorychurch.org/nowhiring/.