Life Bible Fellowship Church is a 45 year old non-denominational church in Southern California. The church started as a small Bible study group in 1971 and has enjoyed gowth in numbers and maturity over the years. To find out more about the church go to
our website: www.lbf.church
This position develops, supports and builds relationships and ministry in one of the four key vision statements of the church. That vision statement reads, "To serve others in our church, our community and our world."
This position has three areas of responsibility:
1. Serving at LBF
- Develop a culture of serving volunteering at LBF Church.
- Create and manage clear communication, systems and processes for church members to coonect with LBF church serving opportunities
2. Serving Local
- Develop increased culture of serving the local community through LBF
- Develop deep sustainable partnerships with the local community
- Develop ministry projects - recruit leades and build teams for local serving projects
3. Serving Global
- Develop an ever-increasing international missions culture at LBF
- Recruit, train and deploy new Go Teams and leaders.
- Support all administraive details for internaional operations.
- Must have a heart and love for God and the local church
- Must exhibit a heart to see the missional aspect of LBF reach it's full potential
- Must have a Bachelors degree in a related field - a Master level seminary degree is preferred.
- Must have ministry experience
- Looking for someone with people skills, is a team builder, multi-takser, techy and a great communicator.
This is a full-time position and reports to the Lead Pastor
Sunday hours are included
Salary is negotiable
Includes a benefits package
Submit cover letter, picture and a resume directly to Lead Pastor Gary Keith via email at email@example.com
Do not send information through churchstaffing
For more inforamtion about the church go to our website: www.lbf.church
A more detailed job description will be sent after cover letter, resume and picture are received.